As an energetic healthcare practitioner, I’ve followed films like What the Bleep Do We Know and The Secret. They have crafted a new way of speaking about the quantum field taking us down the rabbit hole of exploration and discovery.
The Living Matrix takes the next evolutionary step to understanding energy as pivotal to health. With important contributions from Bruce Lipton, Rupert Sheldrake, Lynne McTaggart, Edgar Mitchell, Herman Koning, MD, James Oschman, Ph.D, Heartmath Institute, Marilyn Schlitz of the Institute of Noetic Sciences and Franz Popp to name a few, this film delivers rich food for thought from seasoned researchers. It also chronicles case studies of people who have experienced extraordinary healing working with the living matrix of the body-mind system.
In statements pivotal to our way of thinking about life and healing, the following summary of content is offered for “traveling even more deeply into the rabbit hole!”
Consider the following tenets from the film regarding health and healing.
1. Your body is connected to an energetic field of information that surrounds the body-mind field and includes it
2. Your body field is filled with energetic information. DNA ( biological information library) informs fields that become tissue, organs, muscles, cells, etc.
3. Genes are unlimited potential. Influence of environment, emotion and stress can create 30,000 different variations from the blueprint.
4. The heart imprints information from the energetic field and has neural tissue. Emotions have direct impact on what is relayed. The heart is the body’s control system and delivers information to the cells.
5. Life is patterns of information. Illness is a disturbance in the information energy system.
6. Disease is scrambled, blocked or disrupted information. When the disturbance is stopped, chemistry and physiology self correct.
7. 1/3 of all healing happens due to the placebo effect. Belief in process and positive thought have an impact through enhancing the healing process.
8. The future of energy medicine empowers facilitating the natural healing capacity of the body as a whole. This process is inclusive of thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and nurture.
9. Information follows intention with focus and alignment of frequency.
In a time when healthcare issues are increasingly controversial, this film helps to empower the part you play in taking care of your own body. It offers meaningful insights to what wholeness and health mean from the energetic medicine viewpoint.